SMOKED BLOOD ORANGE AND THYME MARTINI
- PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 2oz orange vodka
- 10oz Campari bitters
- 1oz orange juice
- Zest ½ orange
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 crushed juniper berries
Back to Recipes
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker except the fresh thyme which will be reserved for garnish.
- Cover the shaker with cling film, load the smoking gun chamber with soaked smoking chips.
- Aggressively smoke the liquid and seal with the Clingfilm entrapping the smoke, leave to stand for 5 minutes then stir. Repeat the process 4-5 times.
- Pass the liquid through a fine sieve shake over ice until very cold.
- Garnish the glass with the fresh thyme and pour on the cocktail.
- Again smoking the glass in front of guest works really well.