This SousVideTools® Double Walled 0.5Litre Cream Whipper is a double walled stainless steel vacuum insulated bottle with maximum thermal performance which keeps creations cold or hot for hours.It is an indispensable tool for chefs, used to create instant foams, sauces and creams. Designed for use in professional kitchens, this 0.5litre cream whipper will help you become a molecular gastronomy whizz - you will make incredible textures without sacrificing intensity of flavour, as no cream or egg is needed to create volume.
This SousVideTools® Double Walled 0.5Litre Cream Whipper is suitable for making whipped cream as well as hot or cold 'espumas', sauces and mousses. In fact it will thicken anything with a high fat content or emulsifying properties. For cold liquids, keep the filled whipper in the fridge; for warm or hot liquids, rest in your sous vide water bath to keep warm.The siphon requires cartridges of gas, also called cream chargers, to pressurise the chamber holding the liquid. Carbon dioxide is best used for carbonation only. We use Nitrous oxide for foaming, marinating, and infusing. Each cartridge holds 8 g of gas, can be used only once, and costs about 30pence. One cartridge is typically sufficient to charge this 0.5Litre Cream Whipper. Use about 2% gas, or 8g of gas for every 400 g of liquid, more if the liquid is low in fat.
- Fully dishwasher-safe.
- Works with all brands of 8g N2O cartridges.
- Completely dismantles for cleaning and replacing parts.
- Catering-grade stainless steel head & bottle.
- Come complete with 1 x SS decorator & 2 x Plastic decorators.
- Suitable for both cold and warm preparations.
- Silicone head seal with excellent resistance to high and low temperatures.
- Airtight system - meets highest food safety and quality standards.
- The whipper must not be frozen or used with very hot ingredients. Max temperature 70°C minimum 3c.
- Dimensions - 103(L) x 85(W) x 240(H) mm.
- For use with standard 8g chargers only. Chargers are NOT included.
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||General Dimensions: 103(L) x 85(W) x 240(H) mm
Weight of Unit: 1kg
|Warranty||1 Years Parts & Labour|
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED
Regular Price: £2,639.99
Special Price £2,049.99 Excl. VAT £2,459.99 Incl. VAT