- Product Description
The SousVideTools CUCINA 280 is a counter top chamber vacuum packers that has been designed to improve the durability of cooked or raw food. This is our most popular medium duty machine that is designed for use in restaurants, gastro pubs, hotels, butcher shops, delicatessens, farm shops, foodservice operations, and hospitals. It is made entirely of a stainless steel construction, including the internal structure, vacuum chamber and bodywork, thus guaranteeing a robust and reliable machine. Its large domed lid opens and closes semi automatically for the ultimate in safety and speed of use. It features simple to use controls and 4m³/h Busch Vacuum Pump as standard, so it remains consistently powerful in operation.
To operate simply select the designed level of vacuum and close the lid. The machine is controlled by a vacuum sensor, this is a huge advantage of this model as the level of vacuum is measured with a sensor with very high accuracy and the results are digitally displayed. This results in shorter cycle times because when the desired vacuum level is reached the machine will immediately seal the vacuum pouch and the lid will automatically reopen for the next vacuum pouch to be loaded.This machine has been designed to reduce the work surface space required meaning that it can be used anywhere. With this vacuum packing machine hygiene was a key priorities so the machine was designed with rounded corners so no food debris can get stuck and a sealing bar that is simple to remove. When using this machine for sous vide cooking the sealing bar not only seals the pouch but cuts the bag to size. This machine is a cost effective vacuum packaging solution.
The SousVideTools team has applied its great expertise to bring you this fantastic range of sous vide and vacuum packing equipment. The range offers the perfect combination of high technology, innovative design and great practicality. The SousVideTools range of products is now recognised globally as a brand that stands for precision, reliability and innovation.
- Includes 400 Vacuum pouches
- Sealing bar length of 280 mm
- Busch vacuum pump 4m3/hr suction
- Sensor controlled vacuum
- Optimal final vacuum 99.80% (2Mbar)
- Busch vacuum pump conditioning program
- Machine Cycle is 20-40 seconds
- 2 Filler plates as standard for volumetric reduction, giving efficient vacuum cycle time
- Vacuum "quick-stop" as the push of a button
- User friendly and low maintenance
- Easily removable sealing bar that consists of 1 x 3.5mm convex sealing wire & 1 x 1.1mm round cutting wire
- Simple to use electronic control system
- Convexed lid for extra height that opens and closed via 2 gas struts
- Extremely easy to clean
- Deep chamber with round corners
- Full CE approval
- External Dimensions:- 295(h) x 330(w) x 450(d)mm
- Internal Dimensions:-130(h) x 280(w) x 310(d)mm
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Additional Information
Delivery 24 Hours Delivery Model SVT-CUCINA280 Dimensions (D x W x H) H 295 D 450 W 330 mm
(with lid closed)
Chamber Dimensions H 130 D 280 W 310 mm Vacuum Pump 4m3/hr Sealing Length 280mm Packaging Speed 2-3 cycles per miniute Power Supply UK 3pin plug or Schuko plug for Europe Finish Stainless Steel Brand Sousvidetools.com Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Product Reviews
This product has no reviews yet.