The RES10 is one of the most unique dehydrators to come from Excalibur ever. This is down to its unique Dual-zone drying system, which allows separate control of 2 different drying chambers at the same time. Basically, you’re getting the benefits of 2 dehydrators in 1 well designed package. On top of that, the RES10 has 10 trays, giving it a huge capacity, a temperature range of 29°C - 74°C and 30 available unique recipe slots.
It’s easy to see that one of the main factors that makes this device appealing is its unique design. The RES10 provides a combined total of 10 trays of dehydrating space, with the potential of much greater flexibility than any device before it. Each chamber is controlled separately and they can be used to run the same settings or separate settings, depending on your needs. To power these 2 chambers the RES10 has 2 separate fans. Both use Paralexx Horizontal AirFlow technology, which allows ingredients to be dried equally, no matter their position on the trays.
This dehydrator isn’t just about a flexible design, it also aims to provide a large range of potential settings, allowing it to cover any scenario you need it to. One key element that allows this level of versatility is the available temperature range of 29°C - 74°C. This range covers all practical uses of a dehydrator and will allow you to make anything from jerky to herbs. The RES10 also has a handy memory system that will allow you to save 30 different recipes. This means that you’ll have instant access to customized settings for any foods you’ve dehydrated in the past.
The Excalibur® Dehydrator removes water from food by a continuous circulation of thermostatically-controlled warm air. A variety of foods, from bright golden kernels of farm-fresh corn to rings of island-sweetened pineapple can be dehydrated. Slices of beef, chicken, fish or even venison can be easily dried into homemade jerky. A fruit puree dries into a vividly colored, taffy-like snack or fruit roll. Make soup mixes, herb and spice mixes, yogurt, arts & crafts, even all-natural pet treats. Using your dehydrator compared to traditional canning or freezing methods will prove to be well worth your initial low-cost investment
Since 1973, Excalibur has manufactured dehydrators in Sacramento, California. Dry fruits & vegetables. Dehydrate meat for jerky. Make your own granola. Dry fruit puree into a fruit roll-up. Make all-natural pet treats. Use for arts & crafts. And much more! Dry it, you’ll like it!
- 2 Drying chambers, which can be controlled separately
- 10 available drying trays
- Adjustable thermostat 29°C - 74°C
- Toughened glass doors for easy viewing of drying cycle without temperature loss
- Quiet 6.5" fan motor, 600 watt element
- Digital control and display panel
- Parallexx™ horizontal air flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation drying technology
- 30 programmable recipe slots to easily access customised settings
- Removable drip tray for easier cleanup
- Warranty 5 years home use, 12 months commercial use
- Dimensions 457(H)x 305(W)x 406(D)mm
- Power Type 600W. 2.7A
- Supplier Model Number EXC-RES10
- Temperature Range 29°C - 74°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 year commercial warranty. 5 year domestic warranty
- Weight 22kg
- Plug fitted Yes
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Warranty||5 Years Parts & Labour|