iVide® Plus Jnr. Sous Vide Cooker with WIFI
The iVide Plus Jnr. is our second water proof device for the commercial kitchen, certified to IPX7. Under the IPX7 designation, the iVide Plus Jnr. Sous Vide cooker will be able to withstand immersion in water up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes. This means should an accident happen, and the device is splashed or submerged it will not cause damage, but prolonged exposure - such as placing in a dishwasher - would be harmful.
A 1.5KW heating element means faster heating times, so time spent waiting for the cooking vessel to reach temperature is minimal. This professional model has been designed so that you just clamp the unit to the side of any suitable stainless/polycarbonate container/kitchen vessel up to 45 litres capacity, and you have an instant temperature-controlled Sous Vide water bath, with a working temperature of 5°C to 95°C, and accuracy of 0.07°C. The stirred technology ensures no hot or cold spots. Its space saving design allows for quick storage.
The iVide Plus Jnr. has a large 4inch Touch Screen Interface that can show both the set point and the current water temperature at the same time so your staff can track cooking more easily.
The timer can be set between 1minute and 99hours. Once the cooking time has completed the unit will notify you by both an alarm and display indicator, whilst continuing to operate. Temperature control is very simple, with touch button control. This model also features a low water level protection, meaning should you or a colleague accidentally turn the circulator on empty or allow the water level to drop below the minimum required the circulator will shut off and notify you by both an alarm and display indicator (H20) ensuring it remains undamaged. The machine is completely constructed in stainless steel meaning it can withstand the pressures of the commercial kitchen.
Not only is the iVide Plus Jnr. water proof it also comes complete with our iVide App (Available now on iOS and Android). The iVide App includes features such:
- Precise temperature control from anywhere
- A collection of over 600 recipes
- Our Sous Vide Calculator: We’ve done all the testing and research for you, which means no more scouring the internet for information.
- Recipe Memory: Store your own times and temperatures
- Cook history: For greater HACCP control store your last cook 10 times and temperatures
- Multi device cooking: Control Several cookers from one app.
- Notifications to confirm when the water is at temperature, and the food is cooked. Cook time complete, don’t worry the app will keep the food at the optimum temperature for holding.
The iVide Plus Jnr. Sous Vide Cooker and its App were built and designed from scratch to work together, and we’re just as dedicated to the quality of our products as we are to the food you make with them.
SousVideTools® VS180P Vacuum Sealer Product Details
The SousVideTools® VS180 Vacuum Sealer delivers convenient and efficient packing and sealing of ingredients to be cooked Sous Vide, combining ease of use, powerful suction, and excellent affordability.
Its sleek design is both stylish and easy to clean, and its compact size makes it simple to store away too.
Vacuum sealing removes the air and extends the freshness of food stored in the freezer, refrigerator and cupboards. You can now store your food in the freezer for months – even years - without freezer burn.
The sealer offers four distinct functions, allowing maximum versatility in sous vide cooking:
1. The ‘vacuum and seal’ function removes the air from the cooking pouch, to achieve maximum transfer of heat from the water to the ingredients during the sous vide cooking process; while the ‘quick seal’ function seals in the food but without removing the air for cooking foods with marinades and liquids.
2. The pulse function for manual vacuum control to preserve fragile and delicate food
3. Professional performance with double pump
4. Easy to use Lock & Unlock System
The SousVideTools® VS180 Vacuum Sealer offers a range of useful benefits beyond sous vide cooking too, including:
- Maximising the shelf life of foodstuffs in the fridge, freezer or pantry.
- Sealing and securing small or delicate items during shipping or storage.
- Vacuum sealing removes the air and extends the freshness of food stored in the freezer, refrigerator and cupboards. You can now store your food in the freezer for months – even years - without freezer burn.
- Water protection for clothing and other belongings during outdoor activities such as camping, backpacking, or water sports.
*Please note, this type of vacuum sealer requires the use of embossed bags/pouches/rolls.
**Please note that this machine is not designed for heavy duty/commercial use. Our normal warranty offer will not apply if this product is used in a commercial environment.