- Product Description
The Sous Vide Professional™ sets the standards for sous vide cooking. It was developed to meet the requirements of the world’s best chefs including René Redzepi of Noma and Thomas Keller of The French Laundry and Per Se and adds a whole new dimension of control to your kitchen. Its aesthetics, easy handling and flexibility are unique and without compromise. Professional chefs achieve perfect, repeatable results every time with the Sous Vide Professional™.
This professional model has been designed so that you just clamp the unit to the side of any suitable stainless/polycarbonate container/kitchen vessel up to 45 litres capacity, and you have an instant temperature-controlled sous vide water bath. The stirred technology ensures no hot or cold spots.
Water circulates at 12 litres every minute and the temperature control is accurate to within 0.08°C. Temperatures can be set in either °F or °C according to personal preference, working temperature are 20°C to 95°C with accuracy of 0.05°C and the built-in 99hour timer keep tabs on progress without you having to keep checking.This model also features a low water level protection, meaning should you or a colleague accidentally turn the water bath on empty or allow the water level to drop below the minimum required the circulator will shut off and notify you by both an alarm and display indicator ensuring it remains undamaged.
PolyScience® is inventing culinary technology that helps chefs to find new ways of expressing their creativity. PolySciences' core competence is in designing and manufacturing extremely precise temperature control solutions. This competence led Philip Preston many years ago to support the first creative chefs exploring sous vide cooking. Today, the world's best chefs rely on this technique. PolyScience® thermal circulators are their first choice technology for it and many great friendships have developed since then. His passion for futuristic kitchen gear has also captured the attention of America's top chefs, like Grant Achatz at Chicago's Alinea. With the impulse of Chef Achatz, Philip developed the Anti-Griddle™. Within the last years additional innovative culinary tools were added and Philip Preston is constantly working on new inventions to give chefs more ways of expressing their culinary creativity.
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Precise temperature control within 1/10th of a degree.
- Water circulation provides maximum consistency (compared to non-stirred devices).
- Can be applied to the virtually any vessel by means of a clamp
- Best performances up to 45 litres
- Working temperature 20°C to 95°C, accuracy 0.06°C.
- Low Level water protection device switches off the Sous Vide in case of accidental use without water
- Control cooking liquid circulation level by easily adjustable pump pressure outlet
- Maximum pressure flow rate of 12 Litres per minute
- Dedicated temperature control enables you to quickly set or adjust cooking temperature
- Circulating pump to eliminate cold and hot spots
- Temperature sensor to prevent overload and overheating
- Free SousVidePro book that contains basic cooking information and a temperature reference guide
- Detachable power leads; both UK and European plugs included
- Dimensions:-359(h) x 98 (w) x 187(d)mm
- Additional Information
Delivery 24 Hours Delivery Model SVT-SVPR-BAG Dimensions (D x W x H) 359(h) x 98 (w) x 187(d)mm. Heat Up Time (Mins) 30 minutes to 65°C Working Temperature Range 20°C to 100°C Operating Temperature Range 0°C to 100°C Temperature Stability 0.06°C Power Supply UK 3pin plug or Schuko plug for Europe Finish Black Brand PolyScience® Warranty 1 Years Parts & Labour
- We Also Recommend