- Product Description
Have you seen the news that Starbucks are now offering sous vide eggs. Well now thanks to Sage By Heston Blumenthal you can have the same sous vide eggs at home thanks to the fact that your dream machine has arrived. Sage By Heston Blumenthal takes the guesswork out of cooking eggs with the Precision Poacher, an electric countertop cooker that steams, poaches, scrambles and functions as a sous vide water bath. Enjoy eggs cooked to your exact preferred texture – soft, medium or hard. Experience how steaming eggs versus boiling yields more tender results with less cracking. Or discover the sublime texture of sous vide eggs.
The Precision Poacher from Sage allows the user to control both temperature within 1 degree and time down to the second to create perfectly cooked meals. Its 5 functions include; Steam, Poach, Scramble, Eggspert, Sous Vide. Steam: You can steam vegetables and set the timer so you wont be left with overcooked brown broccoli. Poach: We have all had it where we don't know what the right way to poach and egg is, do you spin the water? Have the water boiling? Now you can simply select the Poach function drop your egg into the water and let the Precision Poacher do its thing. Or you can butter poach some lobster tail if you are feeling extra fancy. Scramble: Just a knob of butter and a couple of eggs and you can create perfectly scrambled eggs, no more rubber. Eggspert: Create the perfectly soft boiled egg as Heston suggests, 63 degrees for 63 minutes. Sous Vide: Sous Vide is when you cook something at a precise degree for a long time to create a perfectly cooked end product. Whether you choose to cook a fillet steak to 55 degrees for it to be perfectly rare, or cook a piece of salmon to 62.8 degrees for it to be perfectly moist and pink. This is the ultimate way of cooking.
- Five preset cooking methods: Steam, Poach/Boil, Scramble, Eggspert™ and Sous Vide.
- Choose from three textures (Soft, Medium, Hard) for Steam and Boil settings.
- Use the Precision Poacher to cook delicate ingredients with its within 1 degree accuracy
- Digital LED Display
- Precisely adjustable temperature and time for perfectly cooked eggs every time.
- Built-in temperature probe ensures precise temperature control for Poach/Boil, Eggspert™ and Sous Vide settings.
- Doubles as a sous vide cooker for eggs and other foods.
- Holds 4 -5 115g portions
- PFOA-free nonstick aluminum cooking pot with glass lid.
- Delay start automatically begins cooking cycle at your preselected time.
- Egg tray holds six eggs and includes a built-in egg piercer to pierce base of egg gently.
- Egg topper tool for cracking open Eggspert, Sous Vide and Steamed eggs.
- Temperature range 40–99˚C.
- User Guide
- Dimensions:-248(h) x 254(w) x 266(d)mm
- 1 Year Parts and Labour warranty
- Additional Information
Delivery 24 Hours Delivery Model BEG800SIL Dimensions (D x W x H) No Heat Up Time (Mins) Undefined Working Temperature Range 40°C to 100°C Operating Temperature Range N/A Temperature Stability 0.5°C Power Supply UK 3pin plug Finish Painted Steel Shell Brand No Warranty 1 Years Parts & Labour
- We Also Recommend
- Product Reviews
Date / Score Customer Comment Our Response 12-Mar-2017 Product: Works really good. A simple but effective way to "cook" perfect eggs. I also use it a lot as a small sous-vide unit. Not cheap but a really nice device. Read more reviews on Feefo