These zip bags are perfect for sous vide cooking of liquids or liquid-rich foods like sauces, stews, marinades, soups, risotto, infused alcohol and more.
Sousvide Supreme™ zip bags are specially manufactured to offer simple and efficient sealing of any food items which contain more than around a tablespoon of liquid. In just a few quick and easy steps, air is removed and the bag closed with its built-in zip mechanism, leaving the contents sealed and ready for sous vide cooking or storage, and with no need for a chamber vacuum sealer.
The zip bags are fully certified suitable for food use and cooking at typical sous vide temperatures.
Large sized zip bags measure 260mm x 350mm, and are boxed in quantities of 25 bags per box.
- 25 bags per box
- 260 mm x 350 mm bags
- Specifically designed and tested for sous vide cooking
- Safety-tested for cooking at high temperatures
- BPA, lead and phthalate free
- Compliant with EU directive 2002/72/EC
- Lower the filled pouch, with the zipper still open, into the water bath, or a large pot of cooler water, if preferred
- The weight of the water will press against the sides of the pouch, and force the air out as the zip closure is lowered to the surface of the water
- Once the zip closure is at the surface, zip it closed. The pouch should then stay submerged in the water bath
|Delivery||48 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||260 mm x 350 mm|