- Product Description
Make delicious, dried fruit and vegetable snacks and jerky withSousVideTools® 6 Tray "Hendi" Food Dehydrator. The adjustable thremostat adjusts for precise dehydration temperatures between 35° to 70°C. Hot air is forced horizontally across each individual stainless steel tray and converges on the core for fast, even, nutritious drying. Powerful rear-mounted 500-watt heater and fan ensure even, consistent drying across all trays. Includes a 2 year warranty for restaurant use.
The lift off door maintains a consistent internal temperature and eliminates the need to rotate trays – foods get evenly dried and heated, top to bottom. Stainless Steel trays won't get brittle, ensuring years of use. No worry of drying on Plastic Shelves either as these are Stainless Steel. Includes a quick-reference guide for dehydrating a variety of foodsWhy buy a Food Dehydrator? Hailed by food experts as being one of the healthiest ways to preserve food and add some extra variety to your diet, food dehydrators have steadily gained in popularity over the years. Indeed, they carry a multitude of health benefits and can help you avoid the numerous chemicals and toxins that are often added in commercially-oriented dried fruits and vegetables. Recent studies have shown that these chemicals can cause quite a few medical conditions such as elevated blood pressure or- more dangerously- various forms of cancer. Therefore, a food dehydrator can help you effortlessly whip up your own organic treats without having to spend an excessive amount of money.This handy kitchen appliance is quite simple to use and can even encourage small children to increase their consumption of greens. In fact, you can even dehydrate your favorite summer fruits and snacks on it for all the winter. For example, fruits like peaches, strawberries, mangoes and prunes are very easily dehydrated and can provide fulfilling snacks during colder days when these fruits are normally out of season. Also, since these fruits tend to be quite expensive, it’s better economically speaking, to buy a large batch and dehydrate them for preservation. For example, instead of slaving away at the stove all day to make large batches of treats for a party, you can simply pop some produce into your dehydrator, set the timer and go on with your business while you wait for your selected meats, vegetables and fruits to dry out.
- Horizontal airflow for even and uninterrupted drying
- Supplied with 6 removable Stainless Steel dishwasher safe trays
- Solid, modern design with superior build quality and great looks
- Square tray design offers a larger capacity when compared to usual round tray design
- Knob controlled adjustable thermostat
- Hanging removable front door
- Supplied with dehydrator guide
- Dimensions 315(H)x 345(W)x 450(D)mm
- Dimensions - drying area (6x) 320mmx 400mm
- Trays are evenly spaced and are easy to remove and clean.
- Material Robust High Grade Polycarbonate
- Power Type 220W. 1A
- Thanks to the transparent door you can keep an eye on the drying process.
- Temperature Range 35°C - 70°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 year commercial warranty.
- Weight 6kg
- Plug fitted Yes
- Additional Information
Delivery 24 Hours Delivery Model 229002 Brand Sousvidetools.com Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £318.98
Special Price Excl. VAT: £240.83 Incl. VAT: £289.00