In order to ensure the quality and safety of the final sous vide product, it is important to monitor the conditions in which food is processed(cooked and chilled). The SousVideTools Data Logger and Sous Vide Thermometer is a handy-type device which acts both as a thermometer and a temperature recorder that has been designed to easily measure and record the internal temperature of food items cooked sous vide. SousVideTools Data Logger and Sous Vide Thermometer enables effective HACCP-based temperature management for food safety, making it ideal for use in sous vide cooking environments. This product is housed in a waterproof, ergonomic case that is designed to meet IP66/67 protection.
Our SousVideTools Data Logger and Sous Vide Thermometer is the essential tool. It comes with 2 probes so that you can record the temperature of more than 1 item at a time. The LCD Display allows you to view the current reading of both inputs and be continually informed of real-time temperature changes. The stored data can then be transferred to a computer, via the provided cable, for further analysis at a time convenient to the user. It will measure temperature over the range of -100 to 1372 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution, so can even be used in the blast chiller during the cooling process. At programmable intervals the loggers will record the temperature, up to a maximum of 16000 readings or 2 x 8000 readings if you are using both of the provided sous vide probes.
Each SousVideTools Data Logger and Sous Vide Thermometer incorporates a red and green LED, the flashing green LED indicates that the logger is active/logging and the flashing red LED indicates that your customised pre-set alarms have been exceeded. Each logger is supplied with a USB lead and computer software.
The SousVideTools team has applied its great expertise to bring you this fantastic range of sous vide and vacuum packing equipment. The range offers the perfect combination of high technology, innovative design and great practicality. The SousVideTools range of products is now recognised globally as a brand that stands for precision, reliability and innovation.
- High accuracy sous vide thermometer
- This product is housed in a waterproof, ergonomic case that is designed to meet IP66/67 protection.
- 2 x 1.5mm fine needle probes of 60mm and 120mm lengths.
- Temperature measurement range of -100 to 1372 °C
- Maximum of 16000 readings or 2 x 8000 readings if you are using both of the provided sous vide probes
- Digital LED display to 0.1°C
- 1m of self-sealing foam tape
- Durable rubber body
- Users Guide
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty Complete waterproof assembly.
- Needle Probe Specification:- 2 x 1.5mm Diameter, Stainless steel 316 (food grade), 1m straight tough PTFE cable with moulded connector & polypropylene handles, Time response 96% of value in water: 1.6 secs.
- Maximum of 16000 readings or 2 x 8000 readings if you are using both of the provided sous vide probes.
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|
|This product has no reviews yet.|