This is an ex-display Sousvidetools Platinum Thermal Circulator that has been on display at a trade show only, so is in as new condition and comes complete with full warranty.
The Sousvidetools Platinum Thermal Circulator is the most heavy duty unit on the market. A 2kw heating element means faster heating times, so time spent waiting for the cooking vessel to reach temperature is minimal. An inbuilt energy saving device automatically turns on once the unit reaches temperature. This professional model has been designed so that you just clamp the unit to the side of any suitable stainless/polycarbonate container/kitchen vessel up to 65 litres capacity, and you have an instant temperature-controlled sous vide water bath. The stirred technology ensures no hot or cold spots.
Working temperatures are from 40°C to 100°C, with accuracy 0.03°C. Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C. Temperatures can be set in either °F or °C according to personal preference, working temperature are 20°C to 99°C with accuracy of 0.05°C and the built-in 99hour timer keep tabs on progress without you having to keep checking.
The timer can be set between 1minute and 99hours. Once the cooking time has completed the unit will notify you by both an alarm and display indicator, whilst still continuing to operate. Temperature control is very simple, with touch button control. This model also features a low water level protection, meaning should you or a colleague accidentally turn the circulator on empty or allow the water level to drop below the minimum required the circulator will shut off and notify you by both an alarm and display indicator (ER1) ensuring it remains undamaged. The machine is completely constructed in high quality stainless steel to ensure it stays robust under the toughest kitchen conditions. The heating element, motor and thermostats are all surrounded by a stainless steel cage which prevents any vacuum pouches coming directly into contact with them. For cleaning the cage is easily removed in a matter of seconds. This model includes a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
The SousVideTools team has applied its great expertise to bring you this fantastic range of sous vide and vacuum packing equipment. The range offers the perfect combination of high technology, innovative design and great practicality. The SousVideTools range of products is now recognised globally as a brand that stands for precision, reliability and innovation.
- High precision sous vide thermal circulator with temperature control
- Bright LED working temperature display
- IP X3 water protection rated stainless steel structure which means can stand up to the toughest working conditions
- 2KW Heating element
- Designed to fit to any round or flat cooking vessel with a minimum depth of 16.5cm by means of a clamp
- Best performances up to 65 litres
- Working temperature 40°C to 100°C, accuracy 0.03°C.
- 5 pre-programmes
- Offers exceptional temperature stability
- Energy saving mode that reduces energy consumption to a mere 20 watts in cook and hold mode without any loss of temperature control, perfect for the cost conscious green chef.
- Low level water protection device switches off the sous vide in case of accidental use without water
- Circulating pump to eliminate cold and hot spots
- Temperature sensor to prevent overload and overheating
- A convenient stainless steel handle makes it easy to carry
- Dimensions:-380(h) x 130(w) x 260(d)mm
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||H 380 D 260 W 130 mm|
|Heat Up Time (Mins)||30 minutes to 65°C|
|Working Temperature Range||20°C to 100°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 100°C|
|Power Supply||UK 3pin plug or Schuko plug for Europe|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|