The SousVideTools® Precision Thermal Circulator provides an excellent value alternative while delivering quality results. The SousVideTools® Precision Thermal Circulator is ideal for home cooks or professional chefs looking to take their first steps into the world of sous vide cooking. The SousVideTools® Precision Thermal Circulator creates a precisely controlled circulating water bath which delivers reliable and predictable results every time, uniform cooking from edge to edge, and superlative flavour and texture. It automatically takes care of temperature control and timing, leaving you free to concentrate on other tasks.
It has been designed so that you just clamp the unit to the side of any suitable stainless/polycarbonate container/kitchen vessel up to 40 litres capacity, and you have an instant temperature-controlled sous vide water bath. Water circulates at 16 litres every minute and the temperature control is accurate to within 0.1°C. Temperatures can be set in either °F or °C according to personal preference, working temperature are 20°C to 99°C with accuracy of 0.1°C and the built-in 99hour timer keep tabs on progress without you having to keep checking. You’ll also receive a handy “Guide to Sous Vide Cooking” with basic guidelines and helpful tips and reference.
The SousVideTools team has applied its great expertise to bring you this fantastic range of sous vide and vacuum packing equipment. The range offers the perfect combination of high technology, innovative design and great practicality. The SousVideTools range of products is now recognised globally as a brand that stands for precision, reliability and innovation.
- Exceptional control of liquid heating to within 0.1°C
- Bright LED working temperature display
- Can be applied to the virtually any vessel by means of a clamp
- Best performances up to 40 litres
- 1300 Watts
- Working temperature 20°C to 100°C, accuracy 0.1°C.
- Low Level water protection device switches off the Sous Vide in case of accidental use without water
- Maximum pressure flow rate of 16 Litres per minute
- Easy to use controls for selecting desired temperature and time
- Circulating motor to eliminate cold and hot spots
- Temperature sensor to prevent overload and overheating
- Dimensions:-355(h) x 95(w) x 175(d)mm
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||355(h) x 95(w) x 175(d)mm.|
|Heat Up Time (Mins)||30 minutes to 65°C|
|Working Temperature Range||20°C to 100°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 100°C|
|Power Supply||UK 3pin plug or Schuko plug for Europe|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Date / Score|
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|