- Product Description
The Taurus® Rowzer provides the perfect texture and temperature. The attractively-designed, compact frozen food processor will enable chefs to ‘micropuree’ fresh, frozen foods into ultralight mousses, naturally fresh ice creams and sorbets (made from fresh fruit) or aromatic soups, sauces or fillings without thawing, quickly and with no extra costs, as it processes only the portions you want.
The advanced design of its blades together with a high-pressure air circulation system will inspire you to create new and unique frozen textures.
The Taurus® Rowzer can also be used to process savoury recipes ranging from light, airy mousse and fine pâtés or farces to vegetable and herb concentrates which provide the basis for a wide variety of recipes. Whatever ingredients a chef's imagination conjures up, The Taurus® Rowzer can purée it to perfection.
What is the Taurus® Rowzer
The Taurus® Rowzer is a kitchen appliance for professionals that micro-purees deep-frozen foods into ultra-fine textures (such as mousses, sauces and sorbets) without thawing.
Why use The Taurus® Rowzer
Select fresh, top-quality meat, fish, fruit or vegetables and place into the Rowzer beaker. Next add your ingredients to your Rowzer beaker with a liquid of your choice. Deep freeze to -18°C/-20°C. Once frozen, simply insert the beaker to the Rowzer black jug and attach to the Rowzer. Then simply select the number of portions you need and press "Start". The high-precision blade spins at high velocity, shaving a micro-thin layer off the top of the frozen food, resulting in an ultra-smooth texture. Prepares individual portions in 20 seconds - unused ingredients can simply be placed back into the freezer. Produces ice creams and sorbets at the ideal serving temperature
Tips for using The Taurus® Rowzer
At Nigel's Haworth 1Michelin Starred Northcote the Taurus Rowzer has been used for Obsession 2016. Chef's from around the World including the 2 Michelin Starred Jean-Luc Rocha, 3 Michelin Starred Annie Féolde, the 3 Michelin Starred Hideaki Matsuo and the 2 Michelin Starred Arnaud Bignon have used it to create Mousses, Ice Creams, Sorbets and Cocktails.
- Rowzer comes complete with accessories, 1 standard blade and 2 stainless steel containers with lids
- Includes as standard a universal adapator for use with all brands of beakers
- 3 independent motors: a 800W movement of the blades, a 250W to raise and lower the shaft and a third motor which incorporates a powerful air pump (15 l/min)
- Carefully devised design and looks, high-quality injected aluminium body.
- Easy-to-read blue LCD display.
- Selection of the number of portions from 1 to 10 to prevent wastage.
- Makes it possible to serve freshly made ice-creams and sorbets at the right temperature.
- The texture combines fineness and temperature, obtained thanks to the design of the blades, with the lightness provided by the high-pressure air flow system.
- The specific system for washing the shaft makes it simple to clean and guarantees the appliance's long life.
- The container is easy to manipulate in the case of a blockage of the shaft thanks to the space provided by the removable tray which simplifies the extraction of the jar.
- Additional Information
Delivery 3–5 Days Delivery Model SVT-ROWZER Dimensions (D x W x H) General Dimensions (HxWxD): 475mm x 190mm x 335mm
Weight of Machine: 15kg
Shipping Weight: 18kg
Air Pressure: 1 Bar
Beaker Size: 1 Litre
Blade Speed: 2000 RPM
Ideal Food Temp: -20 °C
Power Supply UK 3pin plug or Schuko plug for Europe Finish No Brand Sousvidetools.com Warranty 1 Years Parts & Labour
- We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £395.99
Special Price Excl. VAT: £269.99 Incl. VAT: £323.99
Regular Price: £2,639.99
Special Price Excl. VAT: £2,049.99 Incl. VAT: £2,459.99