- Product Description
Introducing the SousVideTools® "The Twist®" Thermal Circulator for the home and professional chef. It features a 360° directional pump for maximum circulation, an easy-to-use LED backlit twist wheel control to alter time and temperature, an anti-reflective screen display, and a stainless steel element casing. It is easy to disassemble and has a dishwasher-safe steel skirt. You can easily set the temperature from 25-90°C and the timer for up to 99hours. It is built with a a state of the art 800w heating element that will never burn itself out.
Like the professional models you can create a stirred water bath by simply attaching the device to any pot or container via its adjustable clamp. Now you too can create the perfect meal at home too.
Now to the really technical bits. The devices working temperatures are from 25°C to 90°C, with accuracy 0.1°C. Actual temperature is clearly displayed to 0.1°C. It circulates the water at rate of 8 litres a minute so guarantees to eliminate any hot or cold spots, whilst remaining silent in operation. There is also both an audio & visual notification at the end of the set cooking period after which the circulator still continues to operate at the set temperature.It is built with a state of the art 800w heating element that will never burn itself out. It has been designed with a special clothes peg style clamp to provide flexibility and convenience for cooks who want to use their own kitchen vessels of up to 20 litres or have limited space in the kitchen. When not in use it can be easily stored away taking up very little space.You’ve probably heard of sous vide – a cooking technique that allows anyone to produce restaurant quality results. To cook sous vide, you place food in a plastic bag and immerse it in a water bath. Water gently circulates around the food, bringing it to a precise temperature and providing consistently amazing results.It is as simple at 1,2,3.1. Attach "The Twist" to a pot with the adjustable clamp and use the twist control to set the time and temperature.2. Prepare your food and place inside a vacuum sealer bag and remove the air using your vacuum sealer. Looking for Inspiration then why not try our book Sous Vide - The Art of Precision Cooking3. Remove the food from the vacuum pouch at the end of the cooking time and quickly sear to finish in a hot pan or with a blow torch and serve as you wishIt really is that easy
The SousVideTools team has applied its great expertise to bring you this fantastic range of sous vide and vacuum packing equipment. The range offers the perfect combination of high technology, innovative design and great practicality. The SousVideTools range of products is now recognised globally as a brand that stands for precision, reliability and innovation.
- High precision sous vide thermal circulator with temperature control
- Twist control to alter time and temperature
- Can be applied to the virtually any vessel by means of it's clothes peg style clamp
- Best performances up to 20 litres
- Working temperature 25°C to 90°C, accuracy 0.1°C.
- Low Level water protection device switches off the Sous Vide in case of accidental use without water
- It is built with a a state of the art 800w heating element that will never burn itself out
- Maximum pressure flow rate of 8 Litres per minute
- Easy to use water proof controls for selecting desired temperature and time
- Circulating pump to eliminate cold and hot spots
- Near silent running
- Temperature sensor to prevent overload and overheating
- Free SousVidePro book that contains basic cooking information and a temperature reference guide
- Dimensions:-350(h) x 98(w) x 158(d)mm
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- Additional Information
Delivery 24 Hours Delivery Heat Up Time (Mins) 15 minutes to 65°C Working Temperature Range 25°C to 90°C Operating Temperature Range 25°C to 90°C Temperature Stability 0.1°C Brand Sousvidetools.com
- We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £83.99
Special Price Excl. VAT: £34.99 Incl. VAT: £41.99
Regular Price: £59.99
Special Price Excl. VAT: £39.99 Incl. VAT: £47.99
Regular Price: £239.98
Special Price Excl. VAT: £124.99 Incl. VAT: £149.99
Regular Price: £47.99
Special Price Excl. VAT: £24.99 Incl. VAT: £29.99