Pack of 200 boilable food-safe vacuum pouches that are specially designed to withstand the temperatures involved with sous vide cooking, but can also be used for storing any kind of food or dry goods. These boilable cooking pouches can stand up to 110°C over 100 hours, where as other pouches would swell and delaminate. The pouches are made to the highest quality, and their strength means that as well as being ideal for sous vide cooking, they can also be steam cooked, microwaved or boiled in a pan. These puncture resistant pouches protect your food from freezer burn and dehydration. BPA-free and FDA approved, they are transparent, allowing for easy identification of the product.
The food is contained in a polyethylene (PE) food-approved inner lining, which is then protected by a fully airtight polyamide (PA) outer shell, and the bags are entirely PBA free.
The pouches deliver outstanding performance thanks to their high quality, clear film, perfect sealing, and long food preservation capability.
- Compatible with chamber vacuum sealers
- Will NOT work with suction type vacuum sealers.
- Box of 200 - 200mmx300mm Boilable Chamber Vacuum Pouches
- Thickness of 80mu
- Ability to high temperature cook if required – up to 110°C over 100 hours
- Complies with European food safety requirement
- Material: PE, PA composite
- Can be steamed, boiled or microwaved.
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||200x300mm|