Tough, smooth, and boilable, these chamber vacuum pouches are 80mu gauge and come in seven sizes - perfect for use in any make of chamber vacuum packing machine.
The bags are made to the very highest quality, and can be steam cooked, microwaved, or boiled in addition to their primary use in sous vide cooking. They can withstand extreme temperatures, making them suitable for sous vide applications such as cooking vegetables above 110°C, and they can comfortably endure cooking times in excess of 100 hours.
The food is contained in a food-approved polyethylene (PE) lining, which is then protected by a tough airtight polyamide (PA) outer shell. They are also certified free of PBA’s.
These tough and boilable pouches deliver exceptional performance thanks to high quality construction, efficient sealing, clear film, and long food storage times.
- Pack of 50 Embossed Vacuum Pouches (350 x 450mm)
- Withstands freezing, boiling and microwaving
- Work with all brands of vacuum sealers, including Andrew James, FoodSaver, SousVide Supreme, Gastroback, JML, Magi Vac, Rival Seal a Meal, Vac Master & Vac-Star
- Complies with European food safety requirement
- Material: PE, PA composite
- Heat resistant pouches which can be used for Sous Vide cooking up to 110°C
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||Various sizes available.|
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED
£19.99 Excl. VAT £23.99 Incl. VAT FROM ONLY: £21.59View >
£11.49 Excl. VAT £13.79 Incl. VAT FROM ONLY: £12.35View >
£17.99 Excl. VAT £21.59 Incl. VAT FROM ONLY: £19.79View >
£14.99 Excl. VAT £17.99 Incl. VAT FROM ONLY: £16.19View >