Designed with and for the most demanding end users. Experience all that a vacuum packaging machine can offer, and more. Introducing the SousVideTools Boss 410 Vacuum Packing Machine with Liquid Control as standard. This innovative hi-tech vacuum sealer improves the shelf-life of cooked or raw food using the most advanced technology conceived and designed in collaboration with world's leading chefs. It provides perfect vacuum and maximum seal and is ideal for sous vide applications, packing liquids and moist and porous food.
It features a stainless steel flat working plate to enable larger portions and liquids to be used. Wet and liquid products quickly reach their boiling point during the vacuum packaging cycle. Reducing the pressure in the chamber below atmospheric pressure causes fluids to boil at room temperature and cooks products when cold. The Liquid control sensor detects the evaporation of the liquid product. The machine then stops extracting the air and proceeds automatically with the next phase, the sealing of the vacuum bag. This prevent a soup or sauce 'explosion' in the vacuum chamber. No more loss of product. No more mess in the chamber. No more fluid running into the pump. Protect your product, machine and pump with Liquid control.
The SousVideTools® Boss 410 Vacuum Packing Machine is a compact, easy to use and reliable. This vacuum packing machine provides the ideal solution for businesses that require an incredibly hygienic and cost-effective solution for, consistent, simple vacuum packing. This machine has a 410mm sealing bar and 12m3/hr SousVideTools Vacuum Pump. A full vacuum cycle takes 15-30 seconds. It has an optimal final vacuum 99.80% (2 Mbar).
The SousVideTools team has applied its great expertise to bring you this fantastic range of sous vide and vacuum packing equipment. The range offers the perfect combination of high technology, innovative design and great practicality. The SousVideTools range of products is now recognised globally as a brand that stands for precision, reliability and innovation.
- Sealing bar length of 410mm
- SousVideTools vacuum pump 12m3/hr suction
- Sensor controlled vacuum
- Machine cycle: 15-30 sec
- Vacuum "quick-stop" as the push of a button
- Liquid Control as Standard
- Flat Bed AISI 304 stainless steel chamber for larger portions
- Simple to use electronic control system
- Extra Deep Convexed lid for extra height
- Easily removable sealing bar for cleaning
- Extremely easy to clean
- Self-calibrating system with no need of human intervention
- 3x operating modes: Automatic, Manual and Oil self-cleaning
- Auto Oil Clean: Self-cleaning oil system with automatic alert
- External Dimensions:-470(h) x 495(w) x 585(d)mm
- Internal Dimensions:-180(h) x 430(w) x 420(d)mm
- 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||External dimensions: 470(h) x 495(w) x 585(d)mm|
|Chamber Dimensions||180(h) x 430(w) x 420(d)mm|
|Vacuum Pump||12m³/h SousVideTools Vacuum Pump|
|Packaging Speed||15–30 seconds|
|Power Supply||UK 3pin plug or Schuko plug for Europe|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|