- Product Description
Introducing the new Polyscience heavy-duty Smoking Gun. The new professional model takes all the best features of the existing model, and then they have worked with some of the best chefs in the world to create an even better smoking gun with improved airflow, reduced noise, and without the resin build up. As standard it comes with a variable air flow adjustment, a large capacity removable stainless steel hopper for the wood chips, meaning it can be easily cleaned of tar build up, and the filters are simple to replace. On top of this the chamber that protects the fan itself is stainless steel, meaning it can't be melted by blowtorch use, and this also is fully removable and is dishwasher safe. The base of the smoking gun has also been improved, resulting in a stable footprint. The final pièce de résistance is the fact the fan can be removed with the Allen key provided, to help with cleaning to ensure there is no residue on it that can cross-contaminate flavours.
The PolyScience Smoking Gun™ is brilliant for adding wonderful smoked flavours to just about any food using cool smoke and without needing to add heat. Infuse your food with classic aromas such as hickory or applewood, or experiment with creative flavours like teas, spices or dried flowers.
The Smoking Gun™ lets you add delicious smoky flavours to fish, meats, and vegetables; and its heat-free operation means you can even smoke more delicate foods like cheese without melting them.
And it’s great fun with cocktails and other drinks too! How about a Manhattan cocktail infused with cigar smoke? Or an applewood smoked Bloody Mary? The possibilities really are endless.
The gun comes fully ready to go, with 4 AA batteries and 2 sample jars of PolyScience smoking sawdust in hickory and applewood.
PolyScience® is inventing culinary technology that helps chefs to find new ways of expressing their creativity. PolySciences' core competence is in designing and manufacturing extremely precise temperature control solutions. This competence led Philip Preston many years ago to support the first creative chefs exploring sous vide cooking. Today, the world's best chefs rely on this technique. PolyScience® thermal circulators are their first choice technology for it and many great friendships have developed since then. His passion for futuristic kitchen gear has also captured the attention of America's top chefs, like Grant Achatz at Chicago's Alinea. With the impulse of Chef Achatz, Philip developed the Anti-Griddle™. Within the last years additional innovative culinary tools were added and Philip Preston is constantly working on new inventions to give chefs more ways of expressing their culinary creativity.
- Create classic flavours with PolyScience® wood chips, or expand your culinary creativity by smoking with flavours like teas, spices, and dried flowers
- Removable Stainless Steel combustion chamber
- Removable Stainless Steel smoking barrel
- Integrated stand
- Heavy-duty Removable fan for cleaning - will not melt when heated
- Efficient, low-noise motor
- Excellent for finishing products that are cooked sous vide or other methods where food is not normally directly exposed to fire or smoke
- Runs on 4 AA batteries (included)
- Includes two 1/2 OZ sample jars of PolyScience® Hickory and Apple Wood Smoking Sawdust
Care & Maintenance
- To remove the mesh, use screwdriver in middle hole under head to push and then lift out mesh
- Clean the chamber and replace mesh if necessary
- The mesh should stop build-up in the chamber of the Smoking Gun™. It is important to replace the mesh — if you are using the Smoking Gun™ everyday then you should probably replace the mesh once a week. In your user manual there is a 'Care and Storage' section which will give a more detailed account of how to take care of the Smoking Gun™
- Additional Information
Delivery 24 Hours Delivery Model SVT-PSSG Dimensions (D x W x H) Main Chamber - L:122mm x W:46mm x D:46mm
Handle - L:110mm x W:41mm x D:34mm
Smoking Tube - L:105mm x W:10mm
Power Supply 4 X A4 Batteries Finish Black Brand PolyScience® Warranty 1 Years Parts & Labour
- We Also Recommend
You may also be interested in the following product(s)