By covering the surface of your cooking vessel with these polypropylene balls, a reduction in water evaporation of up to 90% can be achieved, crucial when cooking using a thermal circulator for long periods of time. Undesired effects of light and odours are also significantly reduced.
The polypropylene balls are lightweight with a very hard and smooth surface which also helps prevent bacteria and chemical corrosion. The steam trapping balls allow you to cook without a cover with minimal heat loss and evaporation.
Each pack contains 250 balls of 20mm diameter.
- Create a blanket of insulation in any open bath, reducing heat loss by up to 80% and evaporation by up to 90%
- Helps keep vac packs under the water
- Reduces fumes and splashing hazards
- Spheres are hollow and will float on any liquid. Being smooth they ensure a much tighter surface cover
- Polypropylene, non-toxic and able to withstand continuous working temperatures of 110° C (230°F).
- Includes an insert for liquids as standard
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|