Miso Glazed Monkfish | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
Miso Glazed Monkfish
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- SERVES: 4
- Monkfish tail fillet (200-300g approx)
- 200g red miso
- 40g butter
- 20g honey
- Maldon salt
- Remove sinews and any brown flesh from monkfish fillet
- Cover in Maldon salt and leave to salt for 20 minutes
- Wash off salt under cold running water and pat dry with kitchen paper
- Warm miso butter and honey in a pan until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Using a pastry brush, apply glaze liberally to monkfish tail and transfer to a hot bbq
- Cook on bbq until well charred all over, continuously adding more glaze to form a nice crust. Cook until fillet reaches an internal temperature of 45ºC.
- Allow to rest 4-5 minutes in a warm place before carving