SMOKED TOFFEE APPLE COCKTAIL WITH ROSEMARY
- PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 100ml thunder toffee vodka
- 50mls apple flavoured schnapps
- 50mls fresh apple juice
- 25mls fresh lemon juice
- Slices of fresh apple for garnish
- 4 stems of fresh rosemary
- The liquid entrapping
The perfect cocktail for spooky Halloween parties or even a hot summer’s day!
- In a bowl with a cling film covered top add all the ingredients.
- Load the smoking gun chamber with soaked smoking chips, aggressively smoke the liquid entrapping the smoke with cling film.
- Repeat the process 3-4 times stirring the liquid between smokes.
- In a tall highball glass pour the cocktail over ice.
- Garnish the glass with fresh apple and rosemary.