Sous Vide 72 hour (ish) Barbecue Ribs
- COOK TIME: 72 Hours
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- 1 tsp Celery salt, finely crushed
- 1 tsp Garlic granules
- 2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1kg Pork Belly ribs
Barbecue time is quickly approaching – many a family will be out in the garden over the next few weekends…….pulling out long, overgrown weeds to make it a little corner of paradise for a cool, crisp beer as the barbecue is warming up – and do we have the perfect recipe for you. If you think you have tasted juicy, succulent ribs before then this recipe is a MUST – combine with your favourite herbs and spices and your tastebuds will be tickled for a long time to come.
This recipe was kindly provided by Helen at The Crazy Kitchen
- Pre heat the water bath to 62°C
- Make a dry rub from the spices and coat the ribs with it.
- Place the coated ribs in a vac pac, making sure that you don’t overfill the bags, and seal.
- Cook for 72 hours.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan or fire up the barbecue and brown off the ribs until they look mouth-wateringly good and ready to eat. Serve with your favourite sauce, a good spoonful of coleslaw and some chunky chips.
(Please note – If you want to keep the ribs to use at a later date then they can be refrigerated for up to 3 days once they have been chilled in the ice bath.)