Sous Vide Aromatic Duck
- COOK TIME: 5hrs
- PREP TIME: 15mins
- DIFFICULTY: easy
- SERVES: 4
1 Whole Duck – Cleaned and Cut into 2 Half Birds
1 Ice Cube Puck of Frozen Hoisin Sauce.
1 Star Anise
1 Tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Pour some hoisin sauce into an ice cube tray about ¾ of the way up and freeze until solid.
- Pre heat your water bath to 90C
- Rub the duck with the Chinese five spice, season and place into the embossed pouch.
- Add the star anise and frozen hoisin puck then vacseal.
- Cook for 5 hours
- Once cooked chill down immediately.
- To reheat, place in to a 200C oven and bake until crisp and hot.