Sous Vide Carrot and carrot juice | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
Sous Vide Carrot and carrot juice
- COOK TIME: 1hr
- PREP TIME: 15mins
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- SERVES: 2
5 Baby Carrots washed and peeled
1 Frozen puck of carrot juice
- Freeze some carrot juice in an ice cube tray.
- Pre heat your water bath to 90°C
- Season the carrots with salt and place into an embossed pouch, add the frozen carrot juice and vacseal.
- Cook the carrots for 45minutes or until firm.
- Once cooked, remove them from the pouch, pat dry and caramelise in a hot pan to colour then serve.