SOUS VIDE MINTED LAMB SHOULDER | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
SOUS VIDE MINTED LAMB SHOULDER
- COOK TIME: 8hrs
- PREP TIME: 30mins
- DIFFICULTY: Easy
- SERVES: 6
2 kg of Lamb Shoulder / Bone Removed.
2 tbsp of Chopped Mint
1 Clove of Garlic – Chopped
2 tbsp of Red Wine.
1 tbsp Chopped Parsley
1 tsp of Salt.
½ tsp Sugar
- In a bowl, mix the mint, garlic, red wine, parsley, salt and sugar to form a paste.
- Rub the shoulder in the paste and leave to marinade for 8 hours.
- Pre heat your water bath to 90°C
- Wash off the paste thoroughly and pat dry.
- Caramelise the shoulder in a hot pan to render some of the fat, be sure to save those fats.
- Once cooled, add the lamb shoulder to a pouch, along with the fat and vac seal.
- Cook for 8 hours until soft.
- Once cooked, remove from the pouch and serve.