Sous Vide Raspberries | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
Sous Vide Raspberries
- COOK TIME: 2hrs
- PREP TIME: 10mins
- DIFFICULTY: easy
200g fresh raspberries
2 tbsp elderflower cordial
1 tbsp of fresh apple juice
Ultratex to thicken (thickening agent, available from MSK or amazon)
Sous Vide Water Bath
- Pre heat your water bath to 56°C
- Place the raspberries, cordial and apple juice into a heat proof kilner jar, close the lid making sure the lid is tight fitting.
- Carefully submerge the jar into the bath and cook for 2 hours.
- Once cooked, carefully remove from the water bath and allow to cool completely.
- Strain off the mixture and thicken the juices with ultratex until gel like consistency and re mix it back together to form a compote like texture.