Sous Vide Spring onions with sesame
- COOK TIME: 20mins
- PREP TIME: 10mins
- DIFFICULTY: easy
- SERVES: 4
1 Bunch of Spring Onions
1 Tsp of Sesame Oil
Sesame Seeds to Garnish.
Back to Recipes
- Pre heat your water bath to 90°C
- Peel back and dead leaves off the spring onions, then season.
- Add the spring onions to the pouch along with the sesame oil and vac seal.
- Cook the spring onions for 15 minutes until soft.
- Remove the spring onions from the pouch and pat dry,
- Using a blowtorch, char the skin until dark and garnish with the sesame seeds.