Sous Vide Strawberries infused with balsamic vinegar
- COOK TIME: 1hr
- PREP TIME: 15mins
- DIFFICULTY: easy
200g strawberries cut into 1/4s – washed and tops removed
2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp icing sugar
- Pre heat your water bath to 58°C
- Mix the strawberries with the vinegar and icing sugar then put into a heat proof kilner jar, close the lid making sure the lid is tight fitting.
- Carefully submerge the jar into the bath and cook for 2 hours.
- Once cooked, carefully remove from the water bath and allow to cool completely.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.