Sous Vide Corn on the Cob | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
Sous Vide Corn on the Cob
- COOK TIME: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
- 4 fresh ears of corn, shucked and washed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons/56g) butter
- 1 handful fresh coriander, stems removed, chopped
- Fill and preheat the water oven to 182F/83.5C.
- Season the corn with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Put the corn, butter, and coriander into a large (gallon/3.8 liter) cooking pouch and vacuum seal.
- Fully place the pouch into the water oven and cook for at least 30 minutes, up to 1 hour. (The corn is delicious right out of the pouch.)
- If you wish to make the marks on the corn, preheat an oiled grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Before serving, sear the ears briefly on the hot grill for added smoky flavor, rotating to put a few grill marks all sides.
- Serve immediately along side a juicy piece of steak and a glass of your favourite red wine.
If you’re looking for more Sous Vide Recipes perfect for the BBQ, check out some of our favourites, including: